Are Good For You
"If you can fill your mind to overflowing with beautiful things,
can be no room left for doubt." SFX
1. Taking your eyes off your problems and placing them onto something
beautiful - even for a time - clears your mind of your problems. This gives your
body a chance to breathe deeply, to relax for a change, and to recover from
build up stress.
2. Images of natural things are very pure and don't ask us to do anything,
unlike human created artwork which always communicates about the purposes, lives
and times of their authors and creators. This is why we find natural landscapes
so deeply relaxing.
3. Colors and lights stimulate our neurology. This is why some people get
addicted to casinos - the many colored lights attract our attention, fascinate
us and delight us too, like the light reflecting off a lake, or an ocean, or the
silver sparkles on freshly fallen snow.
4. In the people worlds, life can be very hard, and very grey. To be reminded
of the great beauty of the natural world, of the Great Creative Order that made
us all, one way or the other, is a powerful antidote to depression and
hopelessness - and without any spiritual strings attached.
5. The WonderWorld images are natural, but they are also abstract in a way -
they present a slightly different way of looking at things that "normally" seem
so commonplace and ordinary. To look at things like this is an artist's trick,
and a wonderful life skill, because if you learn it, there will always be
beauty, no matter what, and no matter where.
6. The images can stimulate questions, ideas, and bring energy into your own
endeavours and works of art. A certain shape can remind us of something, a color
sweep of something else. For those who are so inclined, stories, ideas, and
sensations, trains of thought and feelings that lead somewhere new may well be
7. If you can let the energy of the images, the existences, shapes and
structures simply flow into you, these images can stimulate and recharge your
systems in a very interesting - and sometimes even delicious! - way.
So there we are: 7 good reasons why you're not "wasting your time" looking at the WonderWorlds, but in fact doing a very good thing for your mind, body and spirit
by taking a mini-holiday right here.
Enjoy & Come Back Soon!
Interested in emotions, colors and energy? Click for the ET Art Experience.